Hot and Cold Stone Therapy
Accrediting Body: The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists | CPD Points: 13
Stone Therapy has become one of the most requested massage treatments in spas and practices around the world. Stones can be used hot or cold to allow much deeper working of the tissues than in conventional massage – it is said that one stroke of the stone is equivalent to 10 of the hand. Your clients will love the feel and energy of natural healing stones, promoting a meditative, calm state, reconnecting with their roots and feeling energised and at ease with the world.
- You will discover the amazing benefits of energy work
- Hot and Cold stones, introduction to crystals
- How thermotherapy works
- Location of chakras and main meridian energy lines
- Physiological and psychological effects of energy work
- Benefits and contra-indications
- Practical treatment
This is course is taught over one day, by Susan Richardson
Materials during teaching lessons.
Any additional books